Business Development Manager
Closing date: 12/12/2022
Explore, identify and seek new opportunities with existing and potential clients, develop negotiation strategies, and support the management in all aspects of business development
Inspire Training Academy: “The Future is Dependent on the Knowledge Gained Today”
Inspire Training Academy is searching for talented individuals to join our team in Doha, Qatar. We bring in a new dimension and enhanced dynamism in the importation and gaining of knowledge. Our standards are top-notch, and we offer the premium training and consultancy services with a unique curriculum, education and innovative training programs. Inspire Training Academy is one of the upcoming premier professional training institutes in Doha, Qatar with state-of-the-art training facility.
The biggest and the best upcoming training facility situated at the best location of Doha, Qatar and In India. We offer competitive compensation and Incentive packages. “Every Individual can double the salary with the incentive schemes”
WHY WORK WITH INSPIRE TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high, and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Inspire Training Academy!
- Gain well rounded experience: Inspire Training Academy offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to master the training field, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including video conferencing, short and long-range wireless communication, virtual training, RAMP VR, Airbus 320 3D Real Aircraft Mock-up.
- Focus on fun: Inspire Training Academy places high value on our team culture. We even organised and host stand-out holiday party, happy hours, festive occasions and team get-together.
Depending on the job role offered, Inspire Training Academy offers competitive pay and benefits including a healthcare options with government hospitals, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD, flexible spending accounts, and a healthy work environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Developing & executing the business development plan
- Acting as a key member of sales team
- Working closely with assigned partner to define the top business development priorities objectives & to establish rock-solid measurement system for all major business development efforts
- Creating customer-focused programs to achieve desired sales results
- Establishing the measurement system to quantify the effectiveness of investments
- Developing the annual business development plan that reflects the right balance
- Creating the business development programs that can be easily replicated & executed across geos
- Identifying best practices from the regions
- Prioritizing participation in partner events including forward planning scheduling
- Liaising with marketing to create sales assets to be used in business development efforts
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Promoting the company’s services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Developing entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Carrying out market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
- Reaching out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
- Filtering out high potential deals by analysing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials, and internal priorities
- Designing the best negotiating strategies by considering the risks and rewards, and keeping in mind the counter-parties preferences & goals
- Leading the negotiations to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
- Managing all contractual requirements and align the end result with the company’s internal operations and capabilities
- Keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
- As the face of the organisation, you will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community
- Entering sales in a tracking system
- Entering customer contact information into a shared company database,
- Collecting names for call lists & cold-calling prospective customers
- Reaching out to potential customers at industry events and trade shows.
- Working in the booth at trade shows and other industry events.
- Following up with the purchasers to ascertain the degree to which the trainings/ services met their needs. (These calls can also include asking for suggestions for improvement.)
- Being a certified trainer in Aviation and Inspire being a training centre providing trainings in Aviation, we would also ask you to give trainings to the students from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Graduation in Business Management.
Previous Experience: Essential
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in the same role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport Copy
- Educational Certifications